Online Advertising

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sequel to 'Eastern Promises'?

Talking to MTV News David Cronenberg revealed that he's planning a sequel to Eastern Promises.

"We are going to have a meeting very soon between me, Steve Knight and Paul Webster to discuss what the script would be," Cronenberg said. "I have some very strong ideas about what I would like to see, but I would like to hear what they have to say as well. And then after that, if all goes well, Steve goes away and writes a great script. If we all like it, we make it."

If the sequel will be made,it'll be the first one in David Cronenberg's career "It's the first time I've ever been in a situation where I actually want to do a sequel to something. I've never had the desire to do that before. But in this case, I thought we had unfinished business with those characters. I didn't feel that we had finished with Nikolai and we had done a lot of research that was more than we could stuff into that one movie."
Viggo Mortensen is expected to return in the role of Nikolai.

 
Free advertising

Solar Power