Online Advertising

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Knowing Review



Knowing is a sci-fi thriller,directed by Alex Proyas,starring Nicolas Cage and Rose Byrne.While the premise isn’t so original,it’s interesting.The movie takes some time to gear up but after some point drops the ball.I can’t say that I’m irritated by the development of the story,but I can’t say that I like it.Maybe I expected something different.Anyway,I think that the main flaw of the movie is obviously the screenplay.

The performances are decent.Alex Proyas is a skilled director,something that’s evident from his previous work and that’s also evident in Knowing.There are some really intense and visually impressive scenes (the visual effects team and the director of photography have done very good work).
Knowing,while it’s a decent movie,it seems that there was potential,which was wasted.

 
Free advertising

Solar Power