Online Advertising

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mind-Blowing 'Avatar' Footage Screened in Amsterdam (CinemaExpo)





Quotes:

"Overall I was really impressed by what I saw. The effects are in a league of their own." ... "It took my breath away. I thought–just like you guys–that I've seen it all with Gollum, or The Hulk, but Cameron has done it again. These creatures seem so real, that within minutes you forget you're watching an enormous and very blue CGI character. Even the eyes are totally convincing. The characters have real personalities and a soul." -- Coming Soon

"The audience afterwards was stunned. Everyone just gasped, wondered and just couldnt believe what they saw." ... "Until now, all we saw was the base in 3D, mostly humans and now the 2 N'avi Avatars. They look NOTHING like the drawing you've seen. They're living creatures with blue skin, bigger yellow eyes than humans with tails. The avatars even look like their human connectors. You will NOT believe the detail." ..."
The world outside is amazing. It all lives, breathes and works." -- MarketSaw

"It makes me want to create a time machine like Cartman from South Park, so that I don't have to wait till the 18th of December to watch the finished movie. If it's anything like the scenes I saw, it's going to be one of the best movies of the decade." -- IESB

[via SciFi Squad]

 
Free advertising

Solar Power