Online Advertising

Friday, March 20, 2009

'Rome' movie Update

Movieweb reports that the movie is actually happening and that the script is being written at this very moment.In an interview about the upcoming DVD release of Punisher: War Zone,Ray Stevenson ('Titus Pullo') said about the 'Rome' movie:
"The script is in full development. As you are probably aware, this is a pretty strange process. We could go into production in a year, or it could be as quick as six months. Who knows? It will happen. At least it is no longer a rumor. From what I have heard, they are nearing the end of script development. We shall see. We shall see."

"I can't wait to dust off the cobwebs of old Pullo. The guy is going to come in with a high body count. I love Pullo. I love him to pieces. I had such a great time playing him. And I got to do it in Italy and Rome. He is very special to me. He is a very special part of my history. I was very blessed to get that part."

 
Free advertising

Solar Power